Our hospice is neither hospital nor a place for the rejected.
Hospice patients and their families are offered:
- a small building with a warm architecture,
- 2, 3 or 4-bedrooms, each with its own bathroom,
- home conditions (it is always clean, bright and colorful here),
- tasty meals served when the patients want to eat,
- a spacious common room (with a library, flowers, and a fireplace),
- beautiful garden,
- free guest rooms for relatives; we take care of the patient together with the families,
- 24-hours medical and nursing care.